Tour Code: INSP0101
Day 1. Shanghai (L)
In the morning, your private tour guide will pick you up at the hotel. Drive about 50 minutes to the Zhujiajiao Ancient Town, a well- known ancient water town with a history of over 1700 years, located in Qingpu District of Shanghai. During ancient times, Zhujiajiao was a significant trading hub for the surrounding countryside. Now it is called “The Venice of Shanghai”, featuring lovely waterways, curved rock bridges, old streets and tranquil gardens, and more than 1000 buildings dating back to the Ming and Qing dynasties (1368-1911). The famous sights here include Baoguo Temple, Fangsheng Bridge, Zhuxi Garden and Town God's Temple. You can walk on the zigzag stone pathway and winding long lanes, and take a traditional sampan ride on the canals. Afterwards, drive back to your hotel in Shanghai by the private car.
|Traveling Period||High Season|
(Mar 01 - Nov 30)
|Low Season |
(Dec 01 - Feb 28)
|Note:||The prices listed above are in US dollars, per person, based on the double occupancy.|
|The prices shown above are not valid during the China's National Day Holiday, Chinese Spring Festival and some large exhibitions like Canton Fair.|
1. Admission fees: to scenic spots as listed in the itinerary;
2. Meals: all meals as specified in the itinerary;
3. Tour guides: excellent private English-speaking guide;
4. Transfers: land transfer with drivers as specified;
5. Insurance: China Life Tourist Accident/Casualty Insurance during the tour;
6. Government taxes & fees;
7. Arrangement: planning, handling, operational and communication charges.
1. International flights to/from China, as well as transportation to/from the above city;
2. China visa fees;
4. Gratuities to guides & drivers and any expense of personal nature;
5. Our tour package does not include Travel Insurance. Please DO purchase the Travel Insurance before your trip to against any unforeseen circumstance.